Precision Dynamics' Smart Band® RFID Wristband System to be Implemented at First Complete
Cashless Payment, Keyless Entry, Access Pass, Cashless Vending, and Guest ID are among the features at newest waterpark attraction KeyLime Cove Water Resort and will be demonstrated at IAAPA 2007.
- Salto Systems has been chosen to secure keyless guest room access. PDC’s Smart Band® RFID wristband is read by the KeyLime Cove Water Resort guest room lock and authorizes guests in their rooms. Guests no longer have to worry about losing the keycards while they enjoy the rides.
- MICROS Systems, Inc. has been selected to deploy the flexible and scalable MICROS 9700 Hospitality Management System to support KeyLime Cove Water Resort’s point-of-sale requirements. In addition, several tools from the fully integrated OPERA Enterprise Suite will be installed, including its Property Management System, Sales and Catering, and Web Booking applications.
- cStar Technologies Inc. will provide KeyLime Cove Water Resort with RFID readers for wireless vending. cStar’s application eDispense™ HT, the engine behind cStar’s Vending Genie™ Hospitality, can also deliver the same cashless payment method for all other self service areas such as arcades, business centers, photo booths and laundry facilities.
- NAMCO CYBERTAINMENT INC. is responsible for the installation, service, and management of the amusement games in the arcade and other areas at KeyLime Cove Water Resort. They will also be assisting with the prize selection, ordering, stocking, and maintenance of the redemption center.
- Jackson Digital Imaging Corporation’s Automated Photo Identification will use its RFID technology at KeyLime Cove Water Resort. Each guest will receive a Smart Band® RFID wristband prior to entering the wet water rides. Wristbands are scanned by an RFID reader to link the guest with their photograph, which is later captured during the ride via a triggering mechanism. Guests can then view their photographs on monitors at the ride exit.Throughout their stay, visitors can conveniently view ride photos by scanning their wristbands at photo centers located across the park.
- Smarte Carte, Inc.’s electronic locker concession at KeyLime Cove Water Resort utilizes Smart Band®RFID wristband technology to let waterpark and hotel guests open their lockers with a wave of their wrist.The Smarte Locke® keyless locker system has revolutionized the way park patrons interact with their stored personal items by combining the RFID access and multiple-entry features to provide convenient and secure access to their personal items, which encourages secondary park spending.
- Ideal Software Systems, Inc. will be providing the RFID readers for the KeyLime Cove Water Resort token machines and the software to post token purchases to folio (room account and pre funded accounts.)